Just Dancing Dance School
About Just Dancing
The Just Dancing Dance School offers a range of classes and styles for children of all ages. We strive to provide our students with classes that are full of variety and fun whilst ensuring they are always improving their dance technique.
Our annual performance introduces our students to different styles of dance and music. The students work very hard to learn their dances for the performance. This year our performance theme is musicals & movies and a circus. The annual performance helps the students develop confidence to perform in front of an audience.
Dancing is lots of fun, improves flexibility, builds confidence and is great exercise. If your child loves to dance, come and trial one of our dance classes.
New Covid Safe Measures
To ensure that our dance classes are as safe as possible, the following covid safe measures will be introduced:
- Orange dots are placed on the floor of the hall which are 1.5m apart.
- Students will be told not to touch or hug one another and there will be no hand holding during routines or steps (with exception of senior group). There will also be no high fives.
- Classical barres will be cleaned before and after every dance class.
- Props for the Primary students will be cleaned and separated into individual bags and labelled for each student. Props will not be shared amongst students.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use on arrival for all students and parents.
- Please keep your child at home if they are unwell.
- One parent will be allowed to watch however if your child is comfortable with you leaving during their dance class then I would encourage parents to drop off at the beginning of the class and pick up at the end of the class.
Rowena Kiely -
Rowena has a passion for dancing and teaching dance. She attended the Merrill Prentice Ballet School for 25 years and completed her Cecchetti Ballet Exams with the Jenny Johnson School of Dance.
Deborah Prentice -
Deborah Prentice was Principal of Dragonfly Dance in Northcote. She has danced in several stage productions and completed Advanced level in Cecchetti Ballet Exams.