About Just Dancing
The Just Dancing Dance School offers a range of classes and styles for children of all ages. We strive to provide our students with classes that are full of variety and fun whilst ensuring they are always improving their dance technique.
Our annual performance introduces our students to different styles of dance and music. The students work very hard to learn their dances for the performance. The annual performance helps the students develop confidence to perform in front of an audience.
Dancing is lots of fun, improves flexibility, builds confidence and is great exercise. If your child loves to dance, come and trial one of our dance classes.
New Covid Safe Measures
ensure that our dance classes are as safe as possible, the following covid safe measures will
- Large crosses will be placed on the floor of the hall which will be 1.5m apart and students will be told to dance on or near their cross in all their classes.
- Students will be told not to touch or hug one another and there will be no hand holding during routines or steps. There will also be no high fives.
- Students will be spaced out on the classical barres 1.5m apart. Classical barres will be cleaned before and after every dance class.
- Props for the Primary students will be cleaned and separated into individual bags and labelled for each student. Props will not be shared amongst students.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for use on arrival for all students and parents.
- Please keep your child at home if they are unwell.
- There will be a 5 minute break between all classes on Saturdays to limit the interaction between parents and students. Cleaning of door handles, chairs and barres will be completed during this break.
- One parent will be allowed to watch however if your child is comfortable with you leaving during their dance class then I would encourage parents to drop off at the beginning of the class and pick up at the end of the class. Masks will be required inside if you are planning to watch the class until further notice.